“TUMU communicated with me at every stage of my application. That says a lot for company culture.”
We maintain a transparent recruitment process for all positions. Developing strong relationships is one of our core values and that starts from the moment you apply for a position.
Our recruitment process:
- Prepare a CV and cover letter tailored to the position you’re applying for. Sell yourself!
- Send your application by email or post. We respond to emailed applications with a notification to let you know application has been received.
- If you’re short-listed, you will need to fill in an application form before the interview.
- Often, we conduct two interviews, first with the manager, then with a wider panel.
- You may also be required to perform aptitude assessments in addition to an interview.
- Two verbal referees are required, so make sure you have permission from these people.
- The successful applicant will then be made an offer.
- We'll keep in touch through every stage of the recruitment process.